Topics covered in “Pets, People, & Paradise” include current events, holistic and natural tips and strategies that you can apply to yourself and/or your pets, book and movie reviews, meditative musical moments, and caller pet dilemmas with detailed answers straight from Dr. B.
In this episode of “Pets, People, & Paradise” …
- Dr. Basko continues his discussion of heart disease in pets and natural strategies for regeneration, and addressing the heart chi (energy) and stress. He also covers the link between bad dental health and heart disease.
- Dr. B goes over some techniques for helping your pets cope with anxiety due to thunder and lightning. He discusses nutraceutical techniques and formulas you can try at home.
- Some of the caller topics include: Tasty ways to prepare beef heart, the proper kind of diet for tibetan spaniels, bladder cancer and options for a 7 year old dog, and car sickness and anxiety in a golden retriever.
- Other topics include: Omega-3, milk thistle, more info on heartworm disease and heartworm preventatives, honey, and alternatives to commercial treats.
- Catch Part 1 of this topic (Heart Disease) by checking out this podcast.
Each podcast is approx. 1 hour in length and can also be found on iTunes. Original air date: April 9, 2011.